Samsung Washer UR Code How to Fix It
Samsung Washer UR Code How to Fix It Step By Step
Samsung Washer Ur Code Since 1993, Washing Machine Manufacturers Samsung have been an established and reputable global brand. Although they have a reputation for being dependable, occasionally an error code may appear. Fortunately, the UR error code is one of the most frequently seen, and its root cause is frequently a straightforward problem.
Why Do UR Error Codes Occur?
The washer is detecting an unbalanced load of laundry when it displays a UR error code. In some cases, a UE error code may be shown on Samsung washers. Huge, heavy materials that end up on one side of the washer or tangled in the agitator are the most frequent causes of the error. Examples include large towels or bathmats. A surface that is uneven or a problem with the drive belt are two additional potential reasons of the problem.
How To Resolve The Problem
Mismatched laundry load
Unbalanced drums in washers are often the result of either too much or not enough washing. The problem could be brought on by overloading the washer with too many things. The error code should go away after removing a few things.
As was previously noted, the UR code is frequently caused by big, heavy products. It should be possible to resolve the problem by untangling, redistributing, or adding additional items to balance out the burden.
Shoes laces or clothing with strings that get stuck in the drum or agitator might also result in an error. Use a bag that can be washed in the machine, or tie the strings so they can’t tangle with the washer’s agitator, to prevent this from happening.
The issue should be fixed and the cycle of the washer will continue after the load weight has been rebalanced.
The washer’s uneven floor positioning is one of the less common reasons of the UR error code. Make sure the washer is level if you just installed it or if you just moved into a new home. The best approach to check for this problem is with a level, however you might also be able to see it by visual inspection. Make the washer’s legs adjustable with a wrench and a level to resolve the problem.
Unresponsive Control Module
To run the washer, an electronic signal is sent and received by the control module. Sometimes the electronic controller has a problem and incorrectly detects an unbalanced load error when there isn’t one, leading to the UR error code. It should be possible to resolve the problem by resetting the washer by cutting off its power for ten minutes.
You’ll probably need to change the controller if the problem keeps happening and you’re convinced there isn’t another reason.
In the washer, the tub is turned by the driving belt. You can get the UR error code if the drive belt has grown slack, is sliding, or is damaged. The problem will be apparent during the spin cycle when the tub will struggle to turn and the washer may notice that the tub is out of balance. If the drive belt is destroyed, these symptoms will be present. You might be able to tighten the drive belt or you might have to replace it to solve the problem.
Depending on the washer you have, you can access the drive belt. There may be an access panel to remove on the top, front, or back. Usually, in order to remove the front panel of a top-loading washer, you must first unscrew the control panel.
Steps for inspecting and repairing the drive belt
- Disconnect the washer from the power source and switch off the water supply.
- Depending on the washer type, remove the pertinent access panel (s).
- Examine the drive belt for any signs of damage, slippage, or looseness. When the belt is pressed down with your thumb, you can determine if it is too loose. If it is not tightly enough, you can easily acquire more than a 1/2 inch.
- Tightening the mounting nut allows you to tighten the belt. Probably too worn and in need of replacement if the belt won’t tighten.
- If you elect to replace the drive belt, crank the tub drive pulley and the belt should come off.
- To put on a new drive belt, wrap one end of the new belt around the motor pulley and set the other end on the tub drive pulley. In order to fix the new drive belt, turn the tub drive pulley. A wire tie or a drive belt installation tool can be purchased to assist with drive belt installation.
The following components should be examined and replaced if discovered to be problematic if the drive belt is not the problem.
The spin cycle’s magnetic field is generated by the washer motor brushes. To examine and replace the motor brushes, the washer motor must be taken apart.
The bearings guarantee the drum turns without interruption. They may degrade with time, leading to the UR error code. The bearings are at fault when there is a grinding sound or excessive shaking.
The number of revolutions the tub makes is managed by the hall sensor or tachometer. You’ll need to replace it if it’s broken.
For The Following Samsung Models, This Guide Is Appropriate:
592-49045 592-49075 592-49082 592-49087 WF218ANWXAA WF219ANBXAA WF219ANWXAA WF220ANWXAA WF328AAGXAA WF328AARXAA WF328AAWXAA WF330ANWXAA WF340ANGXAC WF340ANRXAC WF350ANWXAA WF203ANSXAX WF206ANSXAA WF206ANSXAC WF206BNWXAC WF210ANWXAA WF218ANBXAA
YOU MAY ALSO READ THIS
- washing machine washer not spinning clothes dry
- Washing Machine Inlet Hose Leaking
- LG Washer UE Code 8 Step To Fix It UE Error Code
- Clothes Dryer Spins Slowly | How To Fix That?
- How to back up, restore WhatsApp chats via Google Drive, local storage
- Delonghi AC Error Codes | Troubleshooting
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
Ballu Air Conditioner Error Code
AmeriCool Air Conditioner Error Codes
Amana Washing Machine Error Code
AMANA Air Conditioner Error Codes
Acson Air Conditioner Error Codes
Aeronik Air Conditioner Error Codes
Aerotek Air Conditioner Error Codes
AKAI Air Conditioner Error Codes