TCL Air Conditioner Error Codes | Troubleshooting
TCL Air Conditioner Error Codes | Troubleshooting
Error Codes Problem
TCL AC Error Codes:- E0 Problem:-Indoor/outdoor communication fault
TCL AC Error Codes:- EC Problem:-Outdoor communication fault
TCL AC Error Codes:- E1 Problem:-Room temperature sensor (IRT)
TCL AC Error Codes:- E2 Problem:-Indoor pipe (coil) temperature sensor (IPT)
TCL AC Error Codes:- E3 Problem:-Outdoor pipe (coil) temperature sensor (OPT)
TCL AC Error Codes:- E4 Problem:-System abnormal
TCL AC Error Codes:- E5 Problem:-Model configuration wrong
TCL AC Error Codes:- E6 Problem:-Indoor fan motor fault
TCL AC Error Codes:- E7 Problem:-Outdoor temperature sensor
TCL AC Error Codes:- E8 Problem:-Exhaust temperature sensor
TCL AC Error Codes:- E9 Problem:-Intelligent power module of drive and module fault
TCL AC Error Codes:- EF Problem:-Outdoor fan motor fault (DC Motor)
TCL AC Error Codes:- EA Problem:-Current sensor fault
TCL AC Error Codes:- EE Problem:-EEPROM fault
TCL AC Error Codes:- EP Problem:-Temperature switch fault (on top of the compressor)
TCL AC Error Codes:- EU Problem:-Voltage sensor fault
TCL AC Error Codes:- EH Problem:-Intake temperature sensor
TCL AC Error Codes:- P1 Problem:-Overvoltage / under voltage protection
Error Codes:- P2 Problem:-Overcurrent protection
Error Codes:- P4 Problem:-Exhaust overtemperature protection
Error Codes:- P5 Problem:-Subcooling protection under cooling mode
Error Codes:- P6 Problem:-Overheating protection under cooling mode
Error Codes:- P7 Problem:-Overheating protection under heating mode
Error Codes:- P8 Problem:-Outdoor overtemperature / under temperature protection
Error Codes:- P9 Problem:-Drive protection (software control )
Error Codes:- P0 Problem:-Module protection (hardware control)
Protection and Failure Display;
- When protection display is available, controller will show error code, digital LED shows error code and setting temperature by turns.
- If there is more than one failure, it will show at first that in front of the error list.
- Protection display function can be selected in hardware, and the default don’t display;
- To insure of in and out communist is credibility, the failures relate to outdoor unit will remain failure state for 2 minutes max after recovered.
- In all failures, only sensor failures don’t have to repower to cancel.
TCL AC Error List
Protection display code list:
TCL AC Display Code List
Outdoor failure display;
There is a LED on outdoor power board, when compressor is running; it is normally light; when no feedback of signal to power board from compressor, it will wink by lighting 1s and going out 1s. If failures happened, it will light 0.5s, go out 0.5s, winking several times and go out 3s for a cycle to indicate failures.
TCL AC Remote Controller
The failure list is the follow:
1: IPM protection
2: higher or lower voltage
3: Over current
4: Discharge temperature too high
5: Outdoor coil temperature too high
6: Drive abnormity
7: Communication abnormity with indoor unit
8: Compressor over heat(switch on top of compressor)
9: Outdoor air temperature sensor failure
10: Outdoor coil temperature sensor failure
11: Outdoor discharge pipe temperature sensor failure
12: Voltage sensor failure
13: Current sensor failure
14: IPM abnormity
15: Outdoor communication abnormity
16: DC fan motor no feedback
TCL Portable Air Conditioner Error Codes:
This appliance has a self diagnosis system to identify a number of malfunctions. If an error message is displayed, please refer to the below table.
TCL Portable Air Conditioner Error Codes
Error Codes Problem
Error Codes:- Lt Problem:-Low Temperature ( frost prevention). Action: The appliance is fitted with a frost protection device to avoid excessive formation of ice. The appliance starts up again automatically when the defrost process is completed.
Error Codes:- PF Problem:-Probe Failure ( sensor damaged). Action: If this is displayed, contact your local authorised service centre.
Error Codes:- Ft Problem:-Full tank ( safety tank full). Action: Empty the internal safety tank.
Error Codes:- AS Problem:-If the screen on the unit displays ‘AS’, the room temperature sensor has failed. Contact your Authorize Service Center.
Error Codes:- ES Problem:-If the screen on the unit displays ‘ES’, the pipe temperature sensor has failed. Contact your Authorize Service Center.
Error Codes:- P1 Problem:-If the screen on the unit displays ‘P1’, the water collection tank inside the unit should be full. If error repeats, contact your Authorize Service Center.
Model: TCLPAC10/TCLPAC12, TAC-08CPA/HC-TAC10CPA/HC
TCL Portable AC Error Codes List
TCL Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
Problem: Air conditioner will not start
- The air conditioner plug is not completely inserted into the electrical outlet.
- The fuse is blown or the circuit breaker has tripped.
- Power failure.
- P1 appears in the display.
- Room temperature is less than the set temperature.
- Make sure electrical plug is plugged completely into alive. properly grounded outlet.
- Replace the fuse or reset the circuit breaker. Make sure that there are no other appliances on the same circuit.
- If a powerfailure occurs, turn the power OFF. When power is restored, wait 3 minutes before restarting the air conditioner.
- The water collection tank is full. Drain the tank and reset your settings.
- This is normal. The air conditioner automatically shuts offwhen the room equals or is less than (Cool mode) or is more than (Heat mode)the set temperature. Adjust the temperature setting, if needed.
Problem: Air conditioner does not cool properly
- Airflow is restricted.
- The airfilter is dirty.
- The room is very hot, or not enough time allowed for cooling.
- Cold air is escaping.
- Cooling coils have iced up.
- Make sure there is sufficient clearance around the air conditioner and that the air inlet and outlet are not blocked.
- Clean the air filter at least every two weeks.
- When first turned on, allow the air conditioner sufficient time to cool the room.
- Check for open furnace.floor registersmold air returns, open windows or doors.
- In especially cool, humid weather and when the air conditioner is running frequently or for extended periods, ice can form on the cooling coils, blocking air flow. It is normal, please adjust the temperature higher and High fan speed.
Problem: Air conditioner runs too often or too long
- Area to be cooled is too large for the air conditioner.
- Doors or windows are open.
- Consult your dealer for the air conditioner capacity necessary to cool the desired area.
- Make sure doors and windows are closed.
Cleaning The Filters:
To keep your air oonditionerworking efficiently, you should clean the filters every week of operation. Grasp the upper panel tab and take off the filterwhioh behind the grill of the back panel as shown the rightfig. Wash the filter using liquid dishwashing detergent and warm water. Rinse filter thorougth Gently shake excess waterfrom the filter. Be sure filter is thoroughly dry before replacing. 0r, instead of washing you may vacuum the filter clean. Replace the filter after the filter is dry.
TCL Portable AC Cleaning The Filters
The eebinet and front may be dusted with an oiI-free cloth or washed with a cloth dampened in a solution of warm water and mild liquid dishwashing detergent. Never use harsh cleaners, wax or polish on the cabinetfront. Be sure to wring excess waterfrom the cloth before wiping around the controls. Excess water in or around the controls may cause damage to the air conditioner.
TCL Split Type AC Electrical Schematic Diagram
Wiring of Inverter Split AC Unit
TCL Portable Air Conditioner Manual PDF
You May Also Read