Comfort Air AC Error Codes
Comfort Air AC Error Codes , Some issues can be resolved without maintenance of the unit, check the chart below to see suggested solutions to the problem before calling for service.
Glossary of error codes and their meanings:
Error code meaning
E1 High Pressure Protection
E2 shutdown for whole unit antifreeze protection
E3 low pressure protection
E4 High Discharge Temporary Protection
E6 communication error
E9 indoor unit water full error
Fo Refrigerant Recovery Mode
F3 Outdoor Ambient Temp Sensor Error
F4 Outdoor Mid-coil Temp Sensor Error
F5 outdoor discharge air temp sensor error
F7 oil return for cooling
H1 forced defrosting
H2 oil return for heating or defrosting
H3 Compressor Overheat Protection
H5 IPM Security
H7 Motor Desynchronizing
HC PFC Error
Lc startup failure
La dc fan motor error
Ld phase loss
Le Compressor Stalling
Lf over speed
P0 IPM Reset
P5 Compressor Current Protection
P6 communication error between inverter drive and main controller
P7 radiator temporary sensor error
P8 Radiator Overheat Protection
P9 AC Contact Security
Pc current sensor error
PD sensor connection protection
PH over voltage protection
PL low voltage protection
PE Floating Drift Protection
PF drive board ambient temp sensor error
PA AC Current Protection
PU charging circuit error
PP AC input voltage discrepancy
Comfort Air AC Error Codes
Problem: The unit will not working at all.
1. Blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker
2. power failure
3. Remote control batteries are low
4. The signal is not being sent by remote control
1. Check fuse or circuit breaker. reset circuit breaker or Replace the blown fuse.
2. Wait until power is restored to restart the unit. If you experience brown out condition, contact electrician or your nearest utility.
3. Change the battery. Make sure not to mix different brands / types with old and new batteries.
4. Ensure that you are not using a remote control far away from the control panel of the indoor unit.
Problem: The unit runs and then immediately shuts down
Reason: Air inlets and / or outlets are blocked
Solution: Remove any obstruction from the air inlets / outlets / clean the air filter, louvre and inlet grill.
Problem: Abnormal heating or cooling
1. Air inlet and / or outlet are blocked
2. improper temperature is set
3. Check fan speed
4. Improper louver adjustment
5. Ensure that there are no other sources of heat / steam in the cooling zone
6. Air-conditioned air can escape
1. Remove any obstruction from the air inlets / outlets- clean the air filters, louvers and inlet grills.
2. Ensure that the appropriate mode and temperature is set to the unit. Try adjusting the set point temperature on the thermostat to a better operating temperature
3. Adjust the fan speed to see if the situation improves.
4. Try to adjust the position of the louver to ensure that it is open enough.
5. Remove or turn off other devices that produce heat or steam.
6. Ensure that any doors or windows in the hot / cold area are closed
You May Also Read
You May Also Like